martes, 13 de marzo de 2012

Behind The scenes - Darwin

Darwin is a guy who worked as a personal trainer, masseur and an electrician. You know, in countries like Peru, you have to know more than one thing and you have to show more than one skill.
Darwin loves cameras, so he wanted to explore a new thing and discovered a new skill – being a model.
I proposed to him making a sexy photo session. He never accepted to pose nude…
First we played a little with his cellphone, and he gave me a special charisma. Actually, I consider he is one of my best models.
After that, he started to strip. First he took his t-shirt off. Then, his pants.
Since that moment, he tried many poses just wearing briefs.
In one picture, I demanded him to flex his leg, and hold the window. He said that pic was too gay, because he supposed he had to open his ass; however, it is one of the most beautiful of the set.
After that, I requested him to pose wearing a lycra swinsuit, a little boxer styled one. He entered the bathroom of the hotel room we used as location, for changing clothes.
He made excellent pics wearing that way, but I needed a nude shot.
I finally got it – he lifted his head up covered his cock and balls with his hand, as I took off the swimswit.
Unfortunately there are no erection pics, but the final result is interesting and I promise it will put you horny.
If you wanna see a sample of this tanned Latino ripped boy, just write me at hunks.piura@gmail.com.
When I reply to you, I’ll say how to purchase the complete collection and the others I told you before.

Written by Latino Caliente.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario