domingo, 3 de octubre de 2021

The Lust Project 2.1

At ten to six in the morning, Evandro pedals on the stationery bike with the ass lifted up in the air. His calves and tights begin to burn while he feels a sweat drop on his face although he can’t see it in the big mirror in front of him. Osmar comes in from somewhere with a swepper and a holder, approaches to the electronic tachometer of the device.

“Four minutes more and you pass to squats.”

For an instant, he put his eye  in the middle of the lycra tights that the two chicks of his partner and, evidently, trainee forms.

“Do you like my ass?”

“NoI don’t, man. I look at your muscular tone.”

Although unexplainabily, the trainer feels his penis is erecting but he blames himself in silence. What the hell! If everyday he sees asses even better than that.

At a quarter past seven, evandro is under the shower in the lockerroom of Steel Fit Gym.

“Luke?”

The actor scares and turns around. A boy evidently in his 20s is dressed to start a training morning.

“Hello,” Evandro smiles.

“Do you perform Luke in that play?”

“Chastitty Will?”

“Yes, it is,” the boy smiles.

“Are you a fundamentalist Catholic and you come here to murder me?”

The speaker laughs.

“No, I don’t anyway. Instead, I’d congratulate you. Excellent play”

“Have you went to see it? The play, I mean.”

“Last night. I recognized you, even the one who performs Matthew.”

“Oh, Osmar. And if you wait at around ten or ten and a half, you can match who performs John.”

“Osmar spoke me about the play, he told me you were here, and, well… I’d… you know…”

“Thanks,” evandro smiles. “I really appreciate it.”

“That’s it. See you.”

The boy comes out and Evandro doesn’t know if smiling himself or thinking the way he will kill Osmar when he comes out the lockerroom.

  

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario