domingo, 10 de octubre de 2021

The Lust Project 2.2

“He he asked it to me on Monday,” the trainer explains now making up in front of the mirror to perform Matthew.

“And did he wait three days for reacting at most?,” Evandro wonders beside him. “Well, he saw me naked, already. It seems he wanted to do it.”

Alexis sits down naked in the other chair to clean his face.

“Thank he was well-mannered. I had one who fisted me up by my ass at the gym without a cause,” the hairy man confesses.

“I do remember,” Osmar adds.

“While they come in and pay for his ticket, I don’t mind they even touch my bulge, damn it,” Evandro intervenes.

Zaira gets into.

“Third call, guys. On your marks.”

Watch a video. 

When John and Matthew come in the bedroom enlightened with a yellow light, almost trending to ocher, and pretending they are looking at four walls, Osmar thinks to recognize somebody in the public because of the fleshlight. He clears throat and gets back immediately to his character.

“It’s beautiful!,” John exclaims. “Fresh and compfortable too.”

“It’s good you like it because it will be your bedroom during the whole time you spend here.”

John approaches to the window and looks outside.

“Beautiful sunset.”

He begins to strip.

“What do you do, brother John?,” Mathew wonders.

“They say the water here is fresh – I’ll take a pretty shower,” he reacts very happy.

“Then, I retreat.” Matthew opens the door and leaves the bedroom. When he walks to the stage machinery, where evandro waits for his mark to enter like Luke, Osmar, already out of character, gets him close:

“I think

“It doesn’t matter. Don’t unfocus me.”

Evandro advances to the door and waits for his line to come in. Osmar breathes deeply and thinks not to let unfocusing neither.

That night’s play ends in other cheering. While the three actors take out the bathrobes, and are ready to dress their real clothes on, Zaira comes into the wardrobe:

“81 percent of attendance, first notice.”

“And the second one?,” Alexis wonders while he cleans amid the buttocks again.

“Or you take in the bathrobes or you dress up in five seconds because Arnold Escalante comes here to say you hello.”

Osmar looks at evandro while Alexis gets indifferent. Zaira comes out for an instant.

“It’s what I tried to say you, Evan.”

“And what about it, Os? I already told you what the key with him is.”

Zaira comes in with Escalante, very excited:

“Terrific, guys!”

The casting director shakes hands and hugs every talent.

“So, what do we deserve his royal lowness’ visit?,” evandro kids.

“We’d say that a little bird put this reference on his casting form, and… I decided to come around.”

“It must be a Caracas pidgeon, isn’t it?,” evandro continues ironic while he looks at Osmar.

“Don’t be jealous, Cruzado.”

“No, I don’t,” Evandro replies. “I’m happy more people come here to see the play and I truly thank you… and I think I speak on behalf of everyone.”

The other two actors and Zaira agree.

      

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario