domingo, 24 de octubre de 2021

The Lust Project 2.4

“Well, Osmar, my first comment is, for your 33 years old, you look like 25 or less, and that genetic factor convinced us,” Escalante forewords. “We want you be the face and the body of Lust campaign, a male beauty products line. The features are a video comercial for TV and social media, comercial on video, and a photograph for banners, magazines, and even it was thought of a calendar. There are only two details I wanna ask you: you’ll appear naked on the features, and the payment is 1000 dollars for the video and 500 dollars for the photo. I know they aren’t the market prices but the brand just…”

For Osmar, the Maths are not too complicated to do. That job would allow him to have five basic remmunerations the gym pays him or three salaries he raise at the theater.

“I accept,” he interrupts.

“Osmar, look, I want you not to focus on the money – you’re gonna appear naked.”

“Mr Escalante, you know we, the actors and models, are prepared for this, and I said you I used to do nudes in my country. You saw my pictures and…”

“Sure, Osmar. But one thing is 20 seconds in a soap-opera, or posing in a local circulation magazine. Here the campaign is national, you’re gonna be watched ten times a day, I don’t know.”

“What am I gonna show in the nude?”

“everything but your bulge.”

“As I say you, I accept.”

“No regrets,” Escalante smiles getting comfortable in his sofa because his office is actually his apartment’s living-room.

Watch a video 

“1500 for showing your ass?,” Evandro smiles, his hands on the steering wheel, driving amid the peak hour somewhere Jose Pardo Avenue in Miraflores. “And have you to travel next next Sunday for shooting?”

“How much you think I should charge?”

“Only the video doesn’t go below 2000, if these fool bodybuilders whom nobody knew got naked and jerked-off for 2500 per video, Osmar. Per video! So, everyone easily raised their 7000 or 10,000 in one only shot.”

“But you know a bodybuilder, only in food and supplementation, doesn’t come below 350 dollars per month, and you told me right they didn’t have sponsorship. At least, I have incomes: the theater, the gym, these shows you get for me.”

“Don’t count the shows as a regular income.”

“Well, I already signatured, man. I already told Escalante we must go and come the same day and…”

“1500 for showing your big ass,” Evandro insists.

“The less in Venezuela is 40 dollars. Can you put it in perspective? Did I tell you that I have my parents and three brothers at home? Do you know how much they spend monthly? The half what I raise goes to Venezuela. It’s more than my two parents raise by working, and Lima is not cheap. Do you pretty alone survive here with 450 dollars per month?”

“Osmar, I don’t go for the life cost. I go because you bargained much, brother.”

“If I didn’t accept, I lost that contract.”

Evandro closes his mout when listening to such reason:

“Escalante is a dooper mother-fucker.”

“It’s not so, Evan. I told me his client is just launching the products and it doesn’t have much money for advertising. So, put on Mr escalante’s shoes too, don’t you?”

“And are we gonna argue for that faggot?,” Evandro smiles looking at Osmar.

“I don’t wanna argue with you. You’ve been my first true friend in Peru and…”

“And what?”

“I sabe a lot of money when you pick me up in your car.”

Osmar laughs aloud friendly and Evandro rolls his tongue out while both arrive to the theater.

  

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario