viernes, 3 de agosto de 2012

Fantasies: My Swimming Coach

It was Monday again. I woke up , like everyMonday, tired, hating the idea  to go to the university, do my chores and attend to my Swimming classes.
However, my afternoons ever turn funny because staying two or three hours inside the water relaxes to me so incredibly.
I got out my classes, had lunch, and took a nap  at home to go swimming later, when, suddnly,  a schoolmate called at my cellphone to telle me that I had to deliver my part of a group homework tomorrow morning, not on weekend as it was scheduled.
“No way out,” I said myself. I spent four hours in front of my lap-top, writing the damn text , that sometimes put me so angry, especially because that didn’t inspire me to do it. It was a subject I dislike a lot.
Then, it turned 6:00 p.m. I went to take a shower.
Just there,  I saw the water runnning every inch of my body. The results of my working out were so evident, and that put me horny: my wide back, rounded shoulders,  and a wrist that demanded me a lot of effort were the preface to  rounded, hard and big gluteus, ripped legs because of practicing athletism,  and among them my almost hard penis that revealed I wanted to have sex.
“It’s late to go to the pool,” I thought, while I was cleaning the bathroom’s mirror, blurred due to the shower’s steam. “But if I rest a little, I could fulfill today’s schedule.”

As I said, my days finished so relaxed because I spent many hours  at Swimming School, talking to my partners or my coach, and swimming obviously.
My coach was a guy around 27-years-old, black plain hair, gren-eyed, and a body you can’t miss to watch. He ever atracted to me, since the first day I started my classes. His perfect back, marked pecs and big arms turned me on  the desire, excitement, that I got to go in the water to hide my erection, every time my mind flew out . so fast  and my fantasies betrayed me as I saw his huge bulge underneath his speedo.
I arrived around 8:30 p.m., left my ID at the school’s lobby and got the pool’s area.
- Will you swim just an hour and a half, Sebastian?- the receptionist said me gently and smiling.
- Yes. That happens to me ‘cause I’m a sleepy guy.- I said her funny.
I got the lockers room, opened the mine, undressed and looked for my speedo inside my bag and I wore it.
Then, I went in front of the mirror to wear my cap when my coach Marco appeared  wearing a towel over his wrist.
-         Is this the right time to come, dude?- he said me smiling through the mirror, as he went to wash his face ., behind me and next to me.
-         - I got slept. Is anybody here, isn’t it?- I answered.
-          No. it’s empty as you could see. I was going out but I have to stay here ‘till closing time because of your fault.- he added just kidding.
I just smiled.
- I hope it’s worthy,- he told me rubbing his chest against my back, with a petty smile.
I couldn’t believe that it was happening. Was it my idea or he was teasing me?
I went to the pool,  got him close and said him:
- What do we do today?
- Freestyle. So, you just have an hour,- he said as he saw me inside the water.
I swam  Almost 20 minutes as he was listening to the music on his iPod, outta there.
Suddenly, the receptionist met him , got back her office and  went it out toward the street.
-         What did it happen? Is it alright?- I asked Marco as I went out the water. He didn’t hear me, obviously, because he was  wearing his headphones.
-         I got closer, touched his shoulder and asaid him: - Is it alrigh?
-          Yes. The gal has a meeting and requested me to close this, as a favour, and that she will come tomorrow early to get the keys,- he answered.
-          Hum. I got it. I’m bored, - I added.
-          Ha, ha, ha. You’re lazy as eber, - he replied as he stood up.
-         Then, my looking just got one part of his body – his bulge, the huge bulge that highlighted more under his sppedo, right now.
-         It was notorious. He was horny. The reason? I think he didn’t know it even.
-         He noticed his big bulge paid all my attention. He  caught and rubbed it smoothly.
-          Are we finished?,- he said.
-          Sure! Let’s go wearing, - I asked.

In the locker rrom, I noticed he was watching my ass , and his erection held. He was backing up other lockers.
-         What a great ass that you have,- he said, but this time he didn’t smile but he talked in a different tone. I never listened to him so.
-          Gym’s goals!, - I said, turning a little my body and blinking at him.
-         Suddenly, I felt he got close to me, took a towel and started to dry my back.
-           What’r you doing?-, I asked him nervous and feared.
-          Avoiding delaying, - he said to me so close to my ear. And I can’t avoid it too. My dick turned hard as  I felt him so close. Suddenly, I left to feel the towel but his bulge rubbing my speedo just over my asscrack.
At least, a minute ran so, not saying anything, as both knew that we ever were waiting for this moment.
I spinned, and looking at his eyes, I said: - You know? You like me.
- I already got it, - he said. – Relax. That it happens here will keep between us. And, I don’t finish my work time yet.
So nervous, I said him: - One of my fantasies ever was fuking in aa gym’s bathrrom.
-         And what about a swimming school’s one? – he added caring  my chest with one of his arms,while the other one rubbed his bulge.  – Could it be better. Don’t you believe so?
-         Then, I couldn’t stop. Igot closer and kissed him on his mouth. He kissed me back, put his hard (like a rock) body sticked to mine , as his hands cared my ass and opened my chicks.
-         One of my hands held his bulge as the other one discovered the rest of his body, caring his perfect back. We got separated for a while. I took my sppedo off while he did the same. When I looked back at him, he was seated over a bench  that was there, rubbing his around-19-centimeter huge dick .
-          Suck it to me, - he said, smiling so petty, as I liked a lot.
-         I proceed. My tongue was up and down his hard cock once, twice… again and again. I started to suck  and seeing his pleasure’s face excited me even more.
-          What a taste. Follow, follow!, - he said as he held my hair.
-         He sttod up, went to his bag and let out a condom from one of its pockets.
-         When he got back, he started to kiss my back  and neck as he rubbed his thick over my asscrack. Pre-seminal liquid got my anus entrance so wet and I just enjoyed every second.
-         He layed over the bench and said to me: - Come in. seat over. I wanna fuck that tasty ass you got. – He put the condom that he took previously.
-         I sat over him and  he started to insert progressively that delicious penis  that I had in my mouth some minutes before
-         Pain invaded me, but it was eventually replaced by pleasure.
-         Groanings filled that place. He took me on my wrist and I moved softly.
-         My fantasy  was being accomplished and it was better than I had thought
-         Then, he held me toward his chest and started to pump  fastly. The sound of my buttocks  against his hips remembered me one of the gay films I watched on the Internet. It was an amazing sensation, so I didn’t want he stopped . I just groaned.
-          Do you like it?, - he asked to me on my ears, while he continued pumping.
-          I like it, - I answered whispering.
-          Come in. put like a dog, - he said me as he put me over a towel on the floor.
-         He entered me again, and this time I felt his dick more inside  me. He groaned hardly, but I enjoyed the pleasure.  He said often: - What a tasty ass you have!
-         He pumped me fastly and slapped on my chicks. I press my legs against his, avoiding he stopped and demanding more and more sppeed.
-         His hands ran along my back and later, he held my shoulders, stretching me to him.
-         Then, he made I layed over the towel , and he layed over me. I could feel his body. He opened my legs a little bit to insert  his cock for good. This time, he started to move  in smooth circles. Pleasure was out of any description. Sometimes he bit  my ears and licked my neck.
-         Suddenly, he pumped me fastly and groaned pretty intense.
-          I’m cumming!, - he said. Fastly, he took his dick out my asshole and the condom and spilled all his milk among my chicks.
-         I felt satisfied. He followed groaning as he  expelled his last semen drop.
-          Have you liked it?, - I asked looking at him.
-          Be sure this won’t be the last time, - he answered smiling , that smile that ever seduced to me.

We went to the showers with our still warm bodies because of the temperature .  he kissed and said me: - Come eber at this time. Don’t come earlier, so I Could give you classes just alone, he, he.
I only smiled. After all, I will obbey him
As the water was already running along our bodies, his dick started to get hard again.
- One more time?, - he asked me as he got close to me and started to kiss my neck and to rub his thick  over my asscrack. His strong arms laced my chest and I could feel  the strong he was.
- No. wait!
The phrase was not finished to be said, when my cellphone  rang . I was over my bed, wearing a towel.  My partner’s calling interupted my wet dream. The boy only  wanted to tell me that the part I sent him was perfect.
I looked at the hour on my watch: it was 8:00 p.m.  I fall slept.  I smiled thinking:  “It’s a great time to go swimming!”

Written by Sebastian for Hunks of Piura Entertainment. ©2012. Names are fictional. Contact the author at sebastian.hunk90@gmail.com or at hunks.piura@gmail.com, or drop your comment here.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario