martes, 7 de febrero de 2012

Behing The scenes - Freddy (1)

The first erotic photo session I produced was Freddy’s.
This guy,  20 that time, just finished his training as a Peruvian Army comando, and he started to work out at a gym in sullana City, the location we used for it.
His body was great and inspirational, and his face ideal to represent our identity even when he doesn’t have a model’s one.
Our plan was simple, first an usual session to make a book for a talents agency, second the hottest one would be next.
There were some different clothes. First, he wore a shirt, second he chose a t-shirt, then we started to do sports’ ones.
I gave him a thin long sport pair of pants  and I demanded he wears it not using underware. He did it.
So, he posed hanging some dumbbells, doing a karate move (he was a champion of tthat sport), and finally he took off all, seated over a table and I shot him from up, but covering his nude parts (dick, balls, hips) with all clothes we used in the session.
After that, time for hot photo session begun.
He wore a BBD, a pair of shorts and a slip underneath this.
He seated over a bench and performed a strip-tease.
When he appeared wearing his underwware, we decided he would start to rub his dick not showing it on camera.
Then, he finally got naked.
The problem was I needed a photo of him showing his hard dick. Although he masturbated, he didn’t get an erection.
It was when we talked and agreed to use other strategy – sucking his cock.
I did it and it responsed inmediatly, so I could shot him showing his hard penis, seated over the bench.
Later, I put aside and he layed over that bench and lift up his seven inches of manhood.
Then, I tried something hotter. I demanded him to stay like doggie pose but lifting his dick down, so I shot his ass, balls and his stuff pointing down.
As his cock was losing hardness, I had to suck it again, and while I was doing that, my nose cared his ass crack.
We finished the session inside the gym (the other photos were in the back yard), with him showing his wet dick, effect we got by suckin it.
He didn’t cum, but it was so evident on the images that he was enjoying the moment.
Ten years later of that hot photo session, I got invert film color taking big digital photos  for you reinvert them using your photo editing software.
This is a interesting game that turn you horny as you edit the photo as you like.
There were other two hot photo sessions I did Freddy, but you are going to know details next weeks.
If you wanna purchase this photo session, just write at hunks.piura@gmail.com.  They are over 20 pics you don’t have to miss.

Written by Latino Caliente. You can request for a Freddy’s hot photo sample for free writing at hunks.piura@gmail.com
© 2002 LCP Productions. © 2012 Hunks of Piura Entertainment.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario