martes, 10 de enero de 2012

Athreesome after dinner, including my young leader

New Year was great in Colán. “Juan” and I were enjoying the beach, parties, food, drinks and some interesting bodies, just as eye-candies. And obviously, sex as I told, so there’s no much to say about this.
We got back Piura on Sunday 1st afternoon. My plan was leave “Juan” an going to Lima the next day morning as he’d go home to visit his family.
However we met an old friend on the bus from Paita to Piura. He’s also a volunteer but workinng on eco-business, something I wanna learn.
This guy is 23 and was introduced to me when I returned Canada. He’s from the US, and the first look I got from him was his hunk body, not such as massive as me, but good-shaped.
We congratulated each other of New Year, and I introduced “Juan” to him.
We were talking about our work, the reason why we didn’t meet the night before (he was spending New Year’s Eve in Yasila beach), and about other volunteers in the area.
We arrived to Piura around seven at night.
-         Guys, what are you gonna do tonight
-          I don’t have plans. I don’t know if “Juan” has something. Why?
-          I’m alone at home because all my partners are on vacation. Why not you come to here to spend a good night.
I asked Juan of it and he said OK, so we went to my friend’s home.
As soon as we got his home, we went to take a shower. I gave the first turn to “Juan”. Theree undressed in the same room, and my first impression was to confirm my friend got a really great hunk body.
-         What are you doing?
-          I entered in a gym near here.
-          Excellent!
-          You look great too!
-          Thanks! It’s my ‘vice’.
-          Healthy ‘vice’… and “Juan” is OK too.
-          OK? What are you meaning?
-          I must confess something to you – I’m gay.
-          It’s OK. I don’t mind about it.
-          This is the first conffession.
-          and the second one?
-          I like you both, guys.
-          Really?
-          As you’re hearing. Actually, I liked you when I knew you, but two hunks at home is a great gift. No offense, by the way.
-          Oh.it’s OK for me. The only thing I demand from you is some touch with “Juan”. Let me introduce the issue to him.
-          Sure! What about cooking?
-          Great!
My friend and I went to the kitchen room just wearing towels. We started to plan the meal –healthy meal, of course. We were doing that when “Juan” came in wearing a tight short.
-         Sorry, my other clothes are dirty.
-          No problem, - my friend said, as I noted the bulge of that penis and balls I enjoyed at the beach.
I went to take a shower, forecasting a hot night. My problem was how to say it to “Juan”. I expected fresh water can refresh my mind and find a strategy. It was evident that my friend invited us for a threesome. I’m OK with this, but I haven’t one since I was studying at the college.
I took a long time under the shower, until getting a little idea.
When I returned to the kitchen-room, just wearing a t-string I wore on New Year’s Eve, I got another surprise.
My friend was seated on the table, open legs, naked, and “Juan” was standing up, shorts off (well, on his ankles), naked too. Both were kissing.
-         Sorry, cuties. Proceed.
-          C’mon! come here.
I met them and we shared kisses, carings, and hard cocks. I don’t need to say my t-string left somwhere over the floor.

After dinner –a naked dinner-, we started a hot sex session in my friend’s room. More kisses on the mouth, neck, chest, mipples, buttocks…
We layed over his bed making a triangle, where my friend was sucking “Juan”’s cock, “Juan” was sucking mine, and I was sucking my friend’s.
After that we made trains.
First, rimming train. My friend offered me his asshole to lick, then I offered mine to “Juan”. Minutes later, “Juan” took my position, so I could lick his little anus, and he was working my friend’s.
Second, a fucking train. Now, My friend put his long cock inside my ass, then “Juan” made the same with my friend’s. I get back a turn to fuck my friend and being fucked by “Juan”.
The most interesting surprise was when “Juan” accepted being fucked first by my friend, then by me. Our cocks entered so easily in him.
Orgasm is to come. My friend layed between “Juan” and me, masturbating our dicks and we masturbating him (around 20 cm, enough for two hands at the same time).
He was the first in cumming, then me, finally “Juan”.
My young leader was the revelation open more than his ass!
When our dicks got erected again, “Juan” and I fucked my friend at the same time. He encouraged us for doing the same but it was quite impossible.
We filled my friend’s ass with our milks, well our condoms actually but inside his ass. Then we masturbated him again until cumming.
We slept together over the same bed.
Next day, they went with me to catch my plane back home.
“Juan” told me that my friend and he returned home to continue fucking, and it’s probable “Juan” gets a job referred by my friend.
A week and a half later, I’m impatient for returning Piura and having group sex, because the last “Juan” told me is they did a threesome with a Piurano guy who works eventually as a model.
I promise I’ll tell you details when it happen… and maybe you can join us.

©2012 Hunks of Piura Entertainment. Practice safe sex, ever!
Do you wanna share your story? Hunks.piura@gmail.com

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario