martes, 3 de enero de 2012

Five surprises wrestling with a young leader

Finally, here we are. Colan is waiting for a New Year again. Me too, but this time with “Juan”. Do you remember him? He was one of the young leaders I worked to.
As I promised him –and you-, I invited him to spend New Year’s Eve in here, enjoying sun, waves… and that could happen.
After picking him up in Piura City, we came to a nice bungalows hotel in front of the sea, Friday afternoon.
We arrived in here at night, and after a dinner, we started to walk along the beach.
Other persons that came for the weekend were making noise with loud music. Sometimes we found others walking along the shore.
We were talking about many things since we had not met together for months. Our conversation was in company of a couple of beers, cold beers.
Then, we reached a lonely point, where I proposed him to enter to the water.
-         You’re crazy,- he said.
-         C’mon! It’s quite warm and there’s anybody around.
-         But I’m not wearing any swimsuit and I don’t wanna get my underware wet.
-         Get naked. I’m gonna do that.
-         Really? But somebody can steal your clothes.
-         Yes. But it’s dark, and we can build a kind of warebox to hide our clothes.
-         You mean, me too?
-         Yeah. Why not?
I undressed and left my clothes hide between two sand bulges, and went to feel nightly seawater.
-Wait!,- he said to me just when I was entering the water. Then, he joined me.
Ocean at night is an unexplainable experience. We were feeling it, swimming a little.
-         Where are you?, he asked, because I wanted to play him a trick.
-          Here!,- I said, as I embrace him hitting my wide chest with his wide back and ass.
-          Hey! Be careful with your dick.
He turned and embraced me, so he started to kiss me, right there. Our dicks got hard and we cared all our bodies facing our chests, abs, hips, cocks and balls.
-         Let’s go to our room. I wanna fuck with you,. I demanded him.
-         Fucking?
-         Well, making love.
-         You didn’t forget that night. Did you?
-         No, I didn’t.
-         But you can meet more interesting people than me in Canada.
-         Maybe, but the two bad news are I’m working with my parents, and I spend all my day with kids.
-         Kids?
-         Well, teenagers. But I don’t like them. I prefer men!
We recovered our clothes, got back to our bungalow and undress again.
We started to play over the bed kissing and caring us. My first surprise was his performance, I mean, with much freedom than our only first time.
-         Wow! When did you learn this way to tease?
-         Is it bad?
-         No! It’s pretty well. I like it.
-         So… Lima teaches you many things.
-         Oh, I see.
-         It’s better if I become an expert. Don’t you believe so?
-         Sure! Continue!
We roll over the bed, exploring our bodies with our hands, mouths, breaths nand eyes. I noticed he was developed more muscular mass, and it was my second surprise.
-         you look like a fighter,- I said.
-         Do you wanna fight?
-         We imitated a wrestling match until he dominated me and seated over my chest. His hard, long dick was nex to my mouth. Next, a blow job to him. He started to whisper strongly.
-          I wanna cum! I wanna cum, shit!,- he said.
I put his dick out my mouth, and he masturbated until his white, sticky milk hit my face, neck and upper chest.
Then, another surprise, the third one of that night. He went back until set his crack over my hard dick.
-         Do you wanna cum. Don’t you?
-         Yeah, baby. What are you gonna do?
He started to shake his ass over my stick, making me close my eyes, holding his hips, breathing deeply, until my cuming fleed his asscrack and balls.
He went forward until put his bombom over my face.
-         Lick your own milk. Lick it on!
I didn’t know what to do in the first seconds, but I followed the order. I never tasted male fluid, especially mine, but it seemed to be so sweet.
When we got hard again, we reenactec a hot wrestling match again, and he won for the second time.
He layed over my body and started to shake his hard dick over my asscrack until cumming. I opened my legs and he drunk his milk and rimmed my ass at the same time. Fourth surprise.
As I was still hard, I stood up over the bed and offered my dick for he make  a blow job to me. He did it. Fifth surprise.
I hit my seminal liquid over his chest, that I took with my tongue.
We took a bath together and went to sleep.
Decenver 31st was almost beginning, and more surprises have to come, but I’ll tell them to you very soon.

Also read Working out naked with a young leader on this same blog.

© 2012 Hunks of Piura Entertainment. Practice safe sex, ever!
Do you wanna share your story? Hunks.piura@gmail.com

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario