martes, 17 de enero de 2012

Tasting other kind of banana

Chira Valley is an interesting place for organic agriculture. Some years ago, it started to export bananas abroad, so I understood it could be a good place for making business.
I’m 29, and I’m from Florida, so I know about tropical crops, as I studied international commerce, and, let me say it – ecobusiness are the future.
But this is not for talking you about profits and achievements, unless we’re talking about men.
I started to work with some farmers betwenn querecotillo and salitral, two towns near sullana City.
Both places are part of this new green revolution, I mean, bananas, but organic ones.
My job is supervising product quality, so it is assured for your consumption, especially if you live in the states or Western Europe.
Sorry, I promised I don’t talk about business but men.
During my job I met a cute black uy, not like African-Americans those I like so much. This one is a rare mixed Black and Latino, like Caribbean men, dark tanned skin, black eyes and short curly hair… no body hair as much I saw, quite tall and athletic.
He’s 24 years old.
He usually is kidding to the others, and everybody likes his sense of humor. I like it so much too.
As I use to work out at a gym in Sullana downtown, I got an athletic body too, like a surfer. In fact, I spent my New Year vacation surfing in Mancora sharing a board some guys gave me for a few time. Sorry again, let’s return to that guy.
Last Saturday morning I was watching some uncropped bananas, and he was near me. Nobody else was around.
-         I don’t like this sky. – I said. – If it rains, this banana can get a plague.
-          What banana are you talking about?
-          What are you asking? That banana, man!
-          Excuse me, sir! I supposed you were talking about this banana.
-          Which one?
Then, he touched and shaked his bulge. I smiled, thinking he wanted to take me off my worries.
That night I chose to sleep at the countryside because I was preparing a report and I didn’t wan any distraction. So I got deep on my lap-top comparing budgets, costs, production charts… and the worst of my nightmares begun.
Rain started to fall and it was increasing more and more, according minutes were running.
-         Fucking rain!
I was fearing about the bananas when somebody knocked my door. Evidently, rain catched a person but who? I was alone, so I took a long knife, and said aloud:
- Who’s there?
- It’s me, engineer.
- You?
I opened the door, and that guy was outside totally wet. I threw the knife, and urged him to enter.
- come in! what were you doing out there?
- I was playing cards with some friends and drinking some beers, and when I was returninhg home, the rain started.
My first preocupation was his health.
-         You need to take your clothes off, if not you can get a severe health problem.
-         - You mean, undress?
-          Yes! Do you have any another good idea?
-          Well, if it’s and order…
-          Sure! You’re one of my best workers. Do it now!
Then, he did a sshy strip-tease: shirt out, pants out, slips out! Wait a minute! Slips too?
The first two seconds were a complete surprise to me bcause of its perfect body, and a long banana.
I got over that situation, then I looked for a towel. I gave him.
- We have to hang your clothes to get them some dry.
- But it could take a long time.
. Listen to the drops over the roof. This rain is strong, and I don’t believe it will be fast.
-         So I can help you. What are you doing?
Almost naked, this guy seated next to me. I just wore a short and a BBD because of the heat.
With his help I could finish my report in less time I calculated before.
-         we’re finished. Thanks, fella. Your help is priceless.
-          A report about bananas.
-          Right! About bananas.
-          But you were not talking about mine.
-          Yours?
He used his eyes to direct my watching to his hips.
Below the towel, his banana was totally up.
I smiled again.
- Why do you do this to me?
- Because I noticed you like me.
- Don’t say bullshits!
- Can you deny that?
- Hey, I’m your boss and you’re my employee.
- Yes, and a man that can give you something you were looking for a long time. I saw you when you watch the other guys, especially when they go to take a bath. They can give you their bananas, but not like mine.
- Did you see that?
- Everything.
- What do you want?
- Nothing, engineer. Nothing but make you enjoy.
He took off the towel and let me contemplate his long, hard and tanned banana.
-         Touch me… touch it.
I couldn’t keep my hands over my kneess and I started to explore his legs until getting his banana. I cared it, rubbed it.
Then he kissed me on my mouth. I could feel his beer breath.
-         Suck it, please.
My mouth went to conquer his stick, and I tasted all his flavor – a mix of pre-seminal fluid plus rain drops.
Minutes later, he put me over the bed in doggie style, and rimmed me. His tongue was exploring my asshole for a long time, as his hands were slapping my chicks.
Rain increased more outside.
I layed over my bed with my back and ass up. He kissed my chicks, separated my legs, and used his lips and tongue to mark the way from there to my neck. He layed over me, and his dick entered into me.
While he fucked me, he never stopped to kiss my neck, so my hornyness raised as much as the rain strentht.
He shaked his hips so gently first. After that, his grooving was only compared to a crazy dance, a sexual dance that I never experienced before, and that I didn’t want to finish.
But everything has an end, a salsa says.
His milk fled my back. He used his tongue again to drink his own sticky fluid.
Then he layed over me until rain ceased.
-         I gotta go.
-          But your clothes couldn’t be dry.
-          Don’t worry. I donb’t want my mom thinks I’m in trouble.
He dressed and left me nude, over my bed, dreaming with a universe of juicy bananas.
Next morning, we watched damages. Fortunately, there were not many.
I found him for lunch.
- Bananas are OK, engineer?
- I think so.
- That sounds great. Mine is OK too.
- That sounds great too.
- But I prefer you check it out to see I’m right.
- Well… not today.
- Don’t wait until the next rain.
I saw him. Who can reject that erotic invitation?
That Sunday afternnoon, in my apartment in sullana, a banana had a party – his!
Why waiting until next rain?

© 2012 Hunks of Piura Rntertainment. Practice safe sex, ever!
Do you wanna share your tale? Hunks.piura@gmail.com

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario