miércoles, 14 de diciembre de 2011

Working out naked with a young leader

When I was working as a volunteer near Chulucanas City, I could know many people, different ages, one ideal – development for its community.
As I worked training social leaders in St. Paul, Toronto, I used al my recent experience with those men and women here in Peru.
I preferred working with youth because of its open mind, learning attitude and fresh sense of humor. Maybe it was our similar ages. I’m 27. Language wasn’t a problem ‘cause I studied Spanish at high school, where many Hispanic boys attended and I used to practice it by chat.
I Used to play soccer with local men and when it wasn’t possible, I worked out in the house I lived.
I built a kind of gym with concrete blocks, deposits full of water, little tables forming a bench.
I have training as firefighter, so one thing I ever care is my shape. With 180 cm height and 90 kg weight, two things I pay much attention are strength and speed.
One afternoon, at six, I was working out alone in the house. I was naked as I eber used to be. Suddenly, somebody knocked on the door. I catched a towel, wore it around my hips and went to see who it could be.
It was “Juan”, 22, one of the most participative young men of the village.
- Come in. sorry. I’m working out.
- No. I’m sorry. Do you have any time for a question?
- Sure!
- I interrupted my training just for a while because, his question was so simple. However, I noted he was curious.
- So you’re working out?
- Yes! I have a little kind of gym inside.
- Wow! That sounds great!
- Really?
- Yeah. I ever wanted to work out like this, but here in the countryside we don’t have a gym.
- Do you wanna see?
“Juan” got interested. He’s a handsome man, tanned skin, black eyes, curly short hair, well-mannered.
He saw my adaptation of gym and he got wondered.
- Would you like to practice on this?
- Yes! I’d like it… but I don’t have clothes now.
In fact, he wore a shirt, jean pants and leather boots.
- Neither me. That’s why I work out naked.
- Mmmm… and is there anybody here?
- No, I live alone.
- I’d like to work out, but I don’t have clothes… I had to do it naked like you…
- I don’t mind about it. Do you?
- No. you know all boys use to take a bath totally naked at the canal. Then, I can work out like you. We also are men, and friends. Aren’t we?
- You’re right.
I set off the towel, and he started to take his clothes off. For my surprise, he was not wearing underware.
His body was unhairy, just around his dick, that was kinda sleepy, but pretty long for that mode. He’s aroound 175 cm height, good-shaped, but not massive like me.
I did a big effor to avoid my dick stayed quiet, because my friend’s body was putting me horny.
- Can you teach me? I never went to a gym. How does it work?
I taught him some exercises, and we were turning times for using my “gym”.
When I was teaching him some exercises for chest, I might rest over my improvised bench, and I demanded he raise my arms for work with two concrete barbells. When he did this, his uncut dick hanged over my mouth, and for a second it ocould touch my lips. I was almost getting crazy. He didn’t say anything, so I supposed he felt it was natural.
We finished.
- May we take a bath, but here?
- Here? – he said. – Do you have water?
- Well, enough for both.
- Why not? At least, today I won’t go to the canal, it’s dark outside too.
Indeed, night covered all this very little town.
We took the bath, and shared everything.
After that, we ate a meal… and we held our bodies naked. We talked about many things.
- Do you wanna rest?
- Resting? Yes! It was a hard day for me.
- Do you mind sharing my bed?
- No. why?
- It’s only respect.
- Hey! We’re friends. Aren’t we?
- You’re right, buddy.
We went to my bed and rested one aside the other.
Then, he turned to my face.
- I wanna thank you for teaching me how to work out.
- Don’t mention it!
- He hughed me. Our bodies sticked, and especially our dicks. I responded it. It was when our dicks started to grow.
- How do you feel?
- I’m OK. And you?
- Me too.
Without a previous plan, we started to rub and care all our bodies. Our long dicks were so hard and wet. I kissed him in his mouth. In the beginning he didn’t know what to do, but a minute later, he opened his mouth and used his tongue to explore mine.
We rolled over the bed many times, shaking our hips, groaning as we kissed our ears mutually.
One hour later, we cummed over the other’s stomach.
We slept together that night and made love this wway twice or three times.
It was that only night, because he left town looking for best chances.
Recently I could meet him by Facebook, and we stay in touch, Sometimes we have hot talkings remembering that night.
The good news is we’ll stop to remember. Next week, I’ll travel to Peru for holidays. And I reserved a hotel in Colán for both.
I hope have you great news.

Share your story! Hunks.piura@gmail.com

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario