miércoles, 21 de diciembre de 2011

The best place to fish pleasure

I’m a 29-years-old German guy who likes men. I live near Hannover, and first two weeks of December were spent by me in Peru, because of my vacation.
I wanted to know the most popular destinations: Lima, Cuzco, Arequipa, Nazca Lines, Iquitos, Trujillo… I just could go to the first two.
I have a friend living and working in Piura, and the only reference about this land was him.
He showed me some photos, especially of beaches. I wasn’t too impressed, however, because he insisted, I decided to spend my last two days in Peru visiting Piura.
As I like men, I couldn’t find references of them on the web, just this blog, but in the beginning, it doesn’t seem so trustable to me.
The fact is when I finished my trip for the popular places, I went to Piura.
My friend picked me up at the airport, and the first day we went to a village where I could buy pottery, and the rest visiting Catacaos, and other city next to the desert where there is a beautiful church.
I was a little boring because I’m a proffessional dancer, so I love to move, and this thing of going by car as it’s not my business.
My friend asked me how I wanted to spend my last day, and I said I wished to go to a beach, but not a full one, but a lonely one.
The next day, so early, we went to a place called The Turtle. It’s a small fishermen town next to sea shore.
He chose this place because he said to me it was the only place where we can do that we love a lot – taking a sunbath with no clothes, like we use to do in the Spanish Mediterranean.
We arrived and he drove until a rocky place where, we can lay over the sand and see the sea safely.
We undressed, put sun blocker, and started to enjoy this place with no more company but some crabs and seagulls. We were talking about many things we didnpt since he left Germany. He’s 33, divorced, ripped body… and straight. He knows about my likes and we learned to respect one each other. But this doesn’t forbid me to appreciate his physique, and his uncut long dick.
Suddenly, he put us on alert. From the other side of the beach, we saw a man wearing shorts and something that covered his shoulder.
As he was approaching to us, I could see he was carrying a fisher net. Nearer, I could see he was young. My friend stood up and went to start the truck.
The young man got us, finally.
“Buenos días”, he greated.
“Buenos días”, we said. By the way, my Spanish is too poor so I just learned the basic of the basic.
My friend an him started to talk, and I could see they became more confident, so I followed getting some tan.
Then, my friend introduced that guy to me. He was 20, and fisherman, as I supposed. His body was totally tanned, and his face was so cute to me. I commented this thing to my friend, and I guess he told it to the guy, because he looked at me and smiled. I smiled back.
Using this kind of improvised translator, we were talking about community and its problems.
The fisher put his net on the truck, and took his short off. He was wearing a tight slip… and it was removed too. Although my friend is taller than him, I’m not sure about what dick was the longest.
As I wanted to swim, the fisher guided me taking care from stingrays, that are common there. We swam many minutes, and we got back to the truck. Sometimes, when we were swimming, I could feel his body next to me, including his dick.
My friend noted my cock was a little erected, and fisher’s too. When both saw that, we started to laugh.
The thing was the fisher got a complete erection, and, people, that stick was fat and long. Don’t ask me for quantities, just thing of a fat, long cock.
He told my friend that the only way for recovering his normal size was masturbating, and he didn’ mind I could help him. OK. I noticed they dialogued a little before I knew the news.
My friend asked me if I wanted to rub that cock, and that I’m not worry because he’d work as a watchdog. We did the same in Spain, but it was not necessary to hide. He got guys for me, and I enjoyed. But here is different because of the guy. I accepted.
The fisher got the back seat of the truck and offered his dick to me. I started to rub.
“Don’t be shy – Suck it!”, he told me.
I approached my head to that long and juicy stick and I started to rub it using my mouth. Expression on fisher’s face was absolutely pleasant, and he oredered me things I couldn’t understand because of my misknodledge of Spanish.
Then he went down of the truck and made me signs to enter.
“He wants to fuck you”, my friend translated.
While I was getting a position in the truck for getting penetrated, I could see my friend’s cock totally hard.
I gave a condom to the fisher, and he started to pull his dick into my asshole.
He wasn’t the first Peruvian man I fucked with, but making it at the beach in the middle of Nature was pure adrenaline.
The fisher penetration ached me a little,but we both started to shake. He put his hands over my buttocks and he started to slap them continously.
Our movings were speedy, strong to the point his hips made an erotic sound when they hit my buttocks.
He finally screamed and I could feel his dick beating inside my ass. He let his stick there until it got soft.
Then, surprise – my friend came and cummd on my back.
I couldn’t resist, and I shot my milk over the sand.
After that, we pick the fisher up to the town, and got back to the city.
Before taking the plane to Lima, my friend fucked me in the shower, repeating me all the dirty things the fisher did.
So, this land of everlasting heat makes justice to this title, and I’m anxious for more. Maybe the next vacation.
PS: Editors of this blog, you were really right!!!

© 2011 Hunks of Piura Entertainment.

Do you wanna share your story? Hunks.piura@gmail.com or drop us a comment here.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario